Info personal data
WebTrade CZ s.r.o., Václavské náměstí 808/66, Praha 1, CZ 11000, Reg. No.: 48112461 (hereinafter referred to as “WebTrade CZ”), informs you as a data protection officer about the type and scope of processing of personal data with regard to the Basic Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
The purpose of this document is to provide you with information about what personal data we collect, how we treat it, how we use it, for whom we use it and where you can obtain information about your personal data.
What personal information do we process and how do we obtain it?
We process the personal data of our business partners to the following extent:
- Identification data: First and last name, company registration number, VAT number,
- Contact details: Home address, delivery address or other contact address, telephone, e-mail address,
- Other personal data: Bank account number, payment details and other personal data resulting from a particular contract (e.g. when setting up and operating businesses in Germany, providing tax advice or legal services, etc.) or by law.
We receive personal data from you, in particular when concluding a contract and during a contractual relationship.
How do we use your personal information?
We collect and process your personal data only for the intended purpose and use them in particular for:
- the conclusion and execution of the contract and the provision of services,
- communication with you,
- the transmission of information about changes and innovations in the range of our services (if you are interested),
- the fulfilment of legal obligations,
- Accounting and tax purposes,
- the maintenance of customer data
Personal data will be processed for these activities to the extent necessary to carry out these activities and for the time needed to do so or for a period required by law. Personal data will then be deleted or made anonymous.
To whom do we give your personal information?
Personal data may be processed by other processors in addition to our company and its employees in order to achieve the purposes described above. Processors or recipients of personal data are in particular tax consultants, lawyers, notaries, banking institutions and German authorities.
Personal data may be transferred by legal action to third parties who are entitled to request the transfer of personal data.
What are your rights?
In connection with the processing of your personal data you have:
- the right to clear, transparent and understandable information about how we use your personal data and what rights you have (including this document for your information).
- the right of access to personal data and the provision of other information in connection with processing by WebTrade CZ,
- the right to correct inaccurate and incomplete personal data,
- the right to delete your personal data, in particular if (a) it is no longer required for further processing; (b) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your data; (c) you have objected to the processing; (d) your data have been processed unlawfully; or (e) they are deleted in accordance with the law,
- the right to limit the processing of your personal data if (a) you question the accuracy of the personal data until we verify its accuracy; (b) the processing is unlawful; (c) we no longer need it but you need it for your legal claims; or (d) you object to the processing until we determine that our legitimate interests are in excess of your interests.
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data if (a) we process it for direct marketing purposes or (b) for the purpose of our legitimate interests.
- the right to receive and transfer your personal data to another service provider,
- the right to revoke consent for the processing of personal data at any time,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authorities
How do we protect your personal information?
In order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, which is very important to us, we use technical and organisational measures, to protect against unauthorised access and misuse of data and to guarantee the security of our IT systems. If necessary, we encrypt your data to protect it.
In order to make visiting our website attractive, we use so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser you use. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your device. If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. Cookies can be used, for example, to recognize the device with which this website was accessed when it is accessed again.
If personal data are also processed by individual cookies set by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings.
This website uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) for the analysis of website usage by users. The service uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses IP anonymisation. The IP address of the user is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area. This shortening means that your IP address does not have to be referred to a specific person. As part of the agreement on the order data agreement, which the website operators have concluded with Google Inc., the latter uses the information collected to compile an evaluation of website use and website activity and provides services associated with Internet use.
You have the option of preventing cookies from being stored on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser. It is not guaranteed that you can access all functions of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies.
You can also use a browser plug-in to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to Google Inc. and used by Google Inc. The following link will take you to the corresponding plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Here you will find further information on the use of data by Google Inc.: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
Do you have any further questions?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or require further assistance, please contact the person responsible for the area of personal data protection at WebTrade CZ, by telephone at +420 296 348 207, electronically in the office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing at the following address: Václavské náměstí 66, CZ 110 00, Praha 1, Czech Republic.